Friday 10 April 2015

Future simple




Future simple
Form :
)will/shall + infintive)
Uses :
If you decide to do STh at the moment of speaking
I forget to call Omar ,so, i will call him .
Offer to do STh
I will help you
Promise
I wont tell anybody
Asking somebody to do STh
Will you shut the door,please?
 Genral Things in future
I shall see yu tomorrow .
Uncontroled prediction
Trains will be much faster in the future .
 We use will with :
Probably
I expect
I am sure
I think
I dont think
I wonder
Going to
When we have already to do it, we intend to do it .
I intend to......
My attention is .......
I have planned to ...........
I have made a plan to .......
My plan is to .......
My decision to .........
I have made a decision to........
I have decided before to ......


No comments:

Post a Comment